How to check RSA-signatures?

Karsten Patzwaldt kpa@gmx.net
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:24:47 +0100

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

Hi!

Recently, I read in a newsgroup that there is a patch for GnuPG that
makes it possible to check RSA signatures. It was also mentioned that
this patch should be available on the GnuPG homepage, but I didn't find
a patch neither there nor at Altavista.

Does this patch really exist? Where can I get it? Is it possible to use
it with the most recent version?

--=20
Der groesste Feind des Fortschritts ist nicht der Irrtum, sondern die
Traegheit.                                    -=3D- Henry Thomas Buckle
OpenPGP Key: 4096 / 4138 97ED 3C83 7D94 44CC 6B25 BD9F C12D 72A1 DE6F
erhaeltlich bei hkp://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net -=3D- OpenPGP-Mail erwuenscht!

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--