Problem loading rsa / idea / skipjack extensions into gpg 1.0 on Solaris 7

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:41:54 +0000

John A. Perry writes:

> That's exactly what I'm getting! I thought it was specific to Solaris 2.5,
> but I see you're running Solaris 7. I've reported this already but haven't
> had any sucess on finding a solution. If you find one, please please,
> please let me know. I've been spending many hours and pulling my hair out
> trying to get this problem solved.
Baldness? There are a few medical options, I believe >;-> Well, I'm running on Solaris 7, with rsa and idea, and have no problems at all. If you comment out the extensions, does gpg --version work? What is your setting for LD_LIBRARY_PATH? I don't use LD_LIBRARY_PATH on Solaris. Where you using any special linker options when linking gpg?