Problem loading rsa / idea / skipjack extensions into gpg 1.0 on Solaris 7

John A. Perry perry@jpunix.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:34:17 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Lars Hecking wrote:

> Well, I'm running on Solaris 7, with rsa and idea, and have no
> problems at all.
>
> If you comment out the extensions, does gpg --version work?
> What is your setting for LD_LIBRARY_PATH? I don't use LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> on Solaris.
Yes. It will work if I comment out the options or compile GPG statically. I was using -Wl -dy. So what's the difference? We have one report of it NOT working under Solaris 7. Mine doesn't work under 2.5. Yet you seem to be ok. What options did you use? John Perry perry@jpunix.com PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome! WWW - http://www.jpunix.com http://www.anonymizer.com/3.0/affiliate/door.cgi?CMid=13855