rsa/idea issues

Jonathan Young jyoung@gonzo.turner.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:09:29 -0400 (EDT)

I noticed similar problem to a thread a couple of weeks ago compiling
the rsa/idea extensions on NetBSD. (-current, ELF based)

After patches, gnupg-1.0.0 installs and works fine, the rsa and idea
modules compile correctly with the switches suggested in the
documentation but when gpg is run I get the following error message:

gpg: /usr/home/jyoung/.gnupg/rsa: error loading extension:
/usr/home/jyoung/.gnupg/rsa: Undefined PLT symbol "g10m_fdiv_q" (reloc
type = 7, symnum = 20)

similar errors for idea: PLT symbol "g10_log_fatal" (reloc type = 7,
symnum = 6)

The builds use the same gcc, and the options exactly as specified at:
ttp://www.bluemarble.net/~jashley/gnupg/pgp2x/x22.html

Has anyone else seen this problem? Any leads appreciated.

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Young
jyoung@gonzo.turner.com