Fetching keys from key servers?

Matti Airas mairas@iki.fi
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:58:32 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Are there any plans to make gnupg support fetching keys from key
servers using user ID as the search criteria? The current method of
supporting key ID's only is not too useful, since for the trouble of
looking for the key ID is as big as fetching the keys manually.

Pgp does this with no problems, but I'd really like to use gnupg
instead.

Best regards,

Matti Airas mairas@iki.fi www.iki.fi/mairas +358503464256 Controvert!
"
"         I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful
"         vision of human life -- so I became  a scientist.  This  is
"         like  becoming  an archbishop  so  you  can   meet   girls.