Decryption problem

Matthew Harrell mharrell@bittwiddlers.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:38:37 -0400

: >
: > No but there's a plugin which allows just that. Credit goes to Bodo Möller
: > (3moeller@informatik.uni-hamburg.de):
:
: You should also get the file idea.c. Old PGP Algorithms were MD5, RSA, IDEA.
: Compiling should be like rsa.c. When generating messages, consider to use the
: switch --rfc1991 in order to generate messages that can be read by PGP 2.x.
Great. Thanks the help. I've got them both in there and working right now. -- Matthew Harrell I never take work home with me; Bit Twiddlers, Inc. I always leave it in some bar mharrell@bittwiddlers.com along the way.