Importing PGP 2.6.3ia public keys into keyring.

Dave Holland dave.holland@incyte.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:01:25 +0100

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 05:37:41PM +0200, Jonas Steverud wrote:

> gpg: key 567DEDED: unsupported public key algorithm
There's your answer. That key appears to be an RSA key; I'll bet you don't have the RSA/IDEA extensions installed.
> Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID
> pub 1024/567DEDED 1996/11/06 His Name <afriendofmine@his.work.com>
By the way, it's funny that you obscured his name and address, but left the key ID in ;-) Otherwise I couldn't have answered your question. Dave -- Dave Holland | And he that calls on thee, let him bring forth Systems Manager | Eternal numbers to outlive long date. Incyte Europe | -- Shakespeare Cambridge, UK |