Cygwin32 and compiling

Matthew Miller mmiller@uriel.net
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:58:09 +0900 (KST)

Hello all,

	While I understand many people's aversion to the above topic since
it implies an operating system of which will go unmentioned, the reality
is that there are times in which it must be dealt with. Currently I am
attempting to compile and install GNUPG using the Cygwin tools, however,
when I get to make I receive a number of errors. If possible, I would like
to post those errors or mail them to someone who could help me. Please let
me know what the proper channels are since I have just recently subscribed
to your list and am unfamiliar with your protocols (since each list has
its own feel, etc.).

Thanks in advance
Matt