Cygwin32 and compiling

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:25:19 +0200

Matthew Miller <mmiller@uriel.net> writes:

> is that there are times in which it must be dealt with. Currently I am
> attempting to compile and install GNUPG using the Cygwin tools, however,
> when I get to make I receive a number of errors. If possible, I would like
I have a native Windows version nearly ready; just have to figure out how to write a device driver to have some memory protected from swapping. The soundcode.com driver is not free enough for a GNU project. It does not use Cygwin but the MingW32 stuff as a cross-compiler - this way you can write Windoze^H^Hws on a real box. -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013