email client

Randy Harmon rjharmon@uptimecomputers.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:52:11 -0700

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 03:41:20PM +0200, Michael Roth wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, John Watson wrote:
>
> > I recently installed GPG and am contemplating how to get the most
> > from it. My current email client is Netscape Mail. I know of no
>
> <offtopic>
> Know somebody if Netscape have an interface for plugins in the email part
> and where I could find informations about this?
> </offtopic>
PGP does not have Netscape plugins either, although there are plugins for MS Outlook, Outlook Express, and Eudora. The lack of a Netscape plugin is because such an interface is not currently available. I wonder what Netscape's stake is in S/MIME. Or are they concerned about exporting crypto-with-a-hole? Randy