[wabe@home.com: gpg]

Project GNU gnu@gnu.org
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:48:48 -0400

Sender: root@mescaline.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:28:57 -0400
From: wabe <wabe@home.com>
To: gnu@gnu.org
Subject: gpg

I've been using GPG for a long time and one of the things
I've noticed is that PGP 6.5 creates messages that gpg
cannot decode the ascii armor of. pgp for linux works just
fine on these messages, but I would like to be able
to use gpg on them.

Has anyone else encountered this? I tested with gpg 1.0.0 today
and recieved the same result...
- -wabe

- --
                                   Brian Youmans
                                   FSF Office Staff

Free Software Foundation     |  A 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit
59 Temple Place, Suite 330   |  corporation; contributions
Boston, MA 02111-1307  USA   |  are tax-deductible in the
                             |  USA.
voice: +1-617-542-5942       |
fax:   +1-617-542-2652       |  Support Project GNU...
web:   http://www.gnu.org    |  GNU's Not Unix!