The Guardian

Rich Derr rhd@webdesigngroup.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:28:02 -0500

On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 10:59:49AM +0200, Benoit Rigaut wrote:

> Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
> changes
Despite what the web pages say, this has not been offered for a while now. Try it; you'll get a message after a few days that PGP is no longer availible and suggesting that you use MAIL-FROM. I don't know if CRYPT-PW is still offered or not. I bet it isn't; it's just more work for them.
> > Do keys generated with GPG work with Network Solutions' "Guardian"
> > registration system?
They did, I think. Who knows a .com/.net/.org registrar that does use a system compatible with GPG/PGP5.5? I have a couple hundred domains for the first one who does. -- Rich Derr, sysadmin Have ssh, Will Telecommute Web Design Group www.webdesigngroup.com TEL: +1 312 951 6688