Windoze PGP Compatability

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:36:32 +0200 (MET DST)

You, Johnston, Sam, wrote:

> gpg --export-secret-keys --armor

> to get the secret, which I've copied to the clipboard and then done 'Add key
> from clipboard' (from pgptray). I can do this with the public key, but get a
> read error when I do it for the private. If I do it to a file:
What kind of read error exactly? Did you use a symmetric algorithm that pgp doesn't support? Try removing the password from the secret key, importing it and put then ther password back on the key. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html