Exit status and failed decryption of session key

Pierre-Henri SENESI Pierre-Henri.Senesi@taloa.unice.fr
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:07:18 +0200

I am tired of receiving dozens of messages of this list.

I tried many times to unsubscribe. The mailing system does not work
properly
and the owner of the list (Lord of the Lists <listmaster@gnupg.org>)
explains
me that I am not subscribed. It appears now to me as harassment.

If everybody from the list reads this message he will probably
understand
his
mistake and maybe do his duty.