Lib's

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:03:08 -0500 (CDT)

http://lists.gnupg.org/gnupg-users-200001/msg00193.html Something concerning this should really be on the GnuPG website, up front, given I've answered it so many times. -- Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus