Lib's

Darrell Brogdon dbrogdon@buytrek.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:59:29 -0400

Hmm... interesting.

Thanks for the link!

-Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Tobin [mailto:ftobin@uiuc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 3:03 PM
To: Darrell Brogdon
Cc: 'gnupg-users@gnupg.org'
Subject: Re: Lib's

http://lists.gnupg.org/gnupg-users-200001/msg00193.html Something concerning this should really be on the GnuPG website, up front, given I've answered it so many times. -- Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus