Pass/fail test on gpg implimentation on PINE

Lars Hecking lhecking@nmrc.ucc.ie
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:59:21 +0100

You have just described mutt. I recommend the development version (now 1.1.12 - 1.2 final is due out soon), as it has much improved support for gpg over 1.0.x. http://www.mutt.org/ 6.3.111. pgp_timeout Type: number Default: 300 The number of seconds after which a cached passphrase will expire if not used. Control-F forgets the passphrase. Handy if the phrase was misspelled :) Personally, I'd use /bin/mailx over pine any day ...