Using gpg for french law

Simpson, Sam s.simpson@mia.co.uk
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:09:58 +0100

Hey, optimist ;)

Think of the implications:  PGP (v5+) web-of-trust is now 100% broken.  All
PGP (v5+) signatures could be potential forgeries.  Nice.

I DON'T believe this to be true, but I also don't have any data to back it
up :)  I haven't heard this opinion voiced by any of the "serious"
cryptographers?

Regards,

Sam Simpson
IT Operations Manager