My public key -> http://www.keyserver.net

Anthony David adavid@deetya.gov.au
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 19:38:35 +1000 (EST)

An easier method is to use gpg --send-keys felkarp --keyserver http://www.keyserver.net that exports and uploads your public key automagically!

> Select the key and chose `Copy'
> Paste into the field
> Press the `submit' button
>
> Or words to that effect.
>
> Could hardly be simpler.
>
> However, when checking what has been created created by the `gpg
> --export' command, the file, apart from the block of ASCII characters,
> also contains the following lines:

> My question is:
>
> Does everything get copied to http://www.keyserver.net or only the
> ASCII characters block?
Copy everything, the "ASCII armoring" will get stripped off.

I'm sure the keyserver will whinge if you make a mistake...:-) Regards -- ========================================================= Gambling: A discretionary tax on | Anthony David those who were asleep during high | Systems Administrator school mathematics classes | -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org