Shell tools for GnuPG on Win9x?

Jessica Smith jessica@ausbookweb.com.au
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:38:25 +1000

Hello all,

I have a shopping mall system designed to work with PGP to encrypt credit
card orders before e-mailing to the shop owner. I am trying to switch to
using GnuPG.

The problem I will have is enabling shop owners to easily decrypt the
e-mails containing the order information. Currently, they are able to use
plug-ins to Eudora, etc., to simplify the decryption process.

I have tried importing a GnuPG secret key into PGPKeys to be able to
decrypt messages created by GnuPG. It didn't work (I didn't expect it to).

Is there a way to do this, or is there a Win9x interface to GnuPG? (This of
course requires that there is even a command line version of GnuPG for
Win9x - is there?)

Please cc replies to me if possible.

Many thanks,

Jessica