Random sources for 150+ hosts

Sam Roberts sam@cogent.ca
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:43:31 -0400

--HCRqkzT7171pGTW9

You seem to be missing one possibility, implement a /dev/random for
IRIX and Tru64 Unix. Porting the OpenBSD random source to another
system should be trivial, I've done it to QNX4 and Neutrino. Basically,
you just have to implement read, and trap an interrupt, which is
pretty much as trivial a device driver as you can imagine.

Sam