rsa 1024 bit?

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:16:23 +0200 (MET DST)

Sam Roberts wrote:

> And even if you don't care about patent law, and consider it wrong
> to patent algorithms, you might want to consider not using patented
> algorithms. Using them gives support to their developers and patent
> holders, and reduces support for non-patented algorithms.
I have 2 main criteria for an encryption algorithm: 1 is its strength, and 2 is how compatible it is. IDEA scores best on point 2 while certainly not being weaker than the other ones. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org