Fwd: LSLID:2000122005 - RedHat - GnuPG - RHSA-2000:131-02

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:13:39 +0100

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, David R. Bergstein wrote:

> Can anyone comment on this recent security advisory, and whether any of
> RedHat's patches have been submitted to the gnupg cvs?
It is probably the same patch that I worked out with SuSE and Caldera. I don't think that I am able to release 1.0.5 this year. A lot of minor stuff has to be applied and I would like to make sure that 1.0.5 works fine with gpgme, most patches are included and well tested on several platforms. I will also give the translators some time to catch up before a release is done. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org