GnuPG 1.0.4-1 + IDEA for Windows and more

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:53:33 -0500

  Well, now that Werner has added the code that allows the Win32
version to access modules like the IDEA module, why is the version
with it statically compiled even needed?  Once Werner releases 1.05
it's a done deal.  Users will be able to use IDEA seamlessly without
even a HINT of violating the GPL.  So for that guy (whose name
escapes me at the moment) to even keep his version around seems a
little suspect.

  And on another note, I  would like to thank Werner for all of his
tireless (and usually thankless) programming efforts and wish him and
everyone else here Happy Holidays!

 Rich...