GnuPG 1.0.4-1 + IDEA for Windows and more

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:17:22 +0100 (MET)

Rich wrote:

> Well, now that Werner has added the code that allows the Win32
> version to access modules like the IDEA module, why is the version
> with it statically compiled even needed?
It won't be, after 1.05 is released (assuming 1.05 contains this code).
> Once Werner releases 1.05 it's a done deal.
Did anyone claim otherwise?
On this point I agree. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org