Sphinx

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:42:12 +0100

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Andreas Siegert wrote:

> centered. If you your key contacts for e-mail are in the German government,
> there is probably no way around it, but for the rest, I really don't think
They will have to use a kind standard too. I doubt than anyone is using EDI which was proposed for document exchange a long time ago. Everbody is exchanging documents by mailing WORD files. Okay, that is far away from being a standard but nevertheless a world wide deployed data format. So there is still hope. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org