Importing pgp 2.x keys

Kent R. Frazier kfrazier@pobox.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:01:51 -0600

Is it possible to import keys created with version 2.x of PGP? I am using GNuPG version 1.0.1 and I receive the following error when I attempt to import the key:
	gpg: key <key ID>: unsupported public key algorithm
	gpg: key <key ID>: no valid user IDs
	gpg: this may be caused by a missing self-signature
	gpg: total number processed: 1
	gpg:           w/o user IDs: 1

I realize that this probabily has something to do with the RSA algorithm, but how can I verify/decrypt messages made with pgp 2.x?

Thanks,

Kent

--
Kent R. Frazier <kfrazier@pobox.com>
GPG Fingerprint: 5EAC 06F2 6D79 F329 5C45 19AA EC0F 8F5A 9F2E 5558

Linux: The Operating System for the GNU Millennium