Passphrase no longer works?

Chris Clarke stcanard@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:05:49 -0800

Ok,

I've written a Perl script that goes through every possible
capitilization combination for my passphrase, and they still all fail,
so that rules out the possibility that I've been pathologically
mistyping my phrase (with a sticky shift or something).

Are there any know instances of the keyring somehow getting corrupted?
I ran into this problem between editing and reading a message, and
there was only one user on the machine, so I can guarantee that there
were no configuration changes in the interim.

Chris.