Bus error on Irix 6.5.*

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:51:21 -0600 (CST)

The same problem occurs for me. GnuPG is also not able to import keys; it does not bus-error, but it hangs there chewing up CPU. This also happened to me on IRIX 6.2. -- Frank Tobin http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus OpenPGP: 4F86 3BBB A816 6F0A 340F 6003 56FF D10A 260C 4FA3