keysigning ?= UIDsigning

Thomas Bader Thomas Bader <thomas@t-bader.ch>
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 10:02:46 +0200

* Walter Truitt <wtruitt@ssd.usa.alcatel.com> [000629 19:28]:

> I guess I was referring more to using a pgp-mime message. The standard
> pgp block messages can be copied and pasted. Trying to check a signature
> that was attached to the message could be difficult as well. Another
> reason I would have preferred that people would sign a text file and
> then attach the text file and signature rather than signing the text
> with some of the headers.
Imagine, you can forward all mails to your Hotmail account to an other account. So, why you don't forward your Hotmail account to your ISPs account? Then you could use every mailer you prefer. Cheers, Thomas -- .-. Thomas Bader · thomasb@trash.net.remove · http://www.t-bader.ch/ .-. oo| oo| /`'\ Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/ /`'\ (\_;/) PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA) 0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG) (\_;/)