Question - Where to get binary version of GnuPG for unix?

Scott Laughton scotnet@sympac.com.au
Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:14:12 +1000

Hi there,

I would like to use GunPG to send encrypted emails and have to set it up
on a remote server that I do not have direct access to the command line
on.  I can only do things through perl scripts and FTP.  I can create
dir's upload/download, delete and rename files as well as set their
permissions.  I need to get a pre compiled version of GunPG for Unix so
that I can just upload it and set the correct permissions to be able to
configure it and interface with a perl script via CGI.

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated, I'm sure there are
quite a few people with the same needs.......

Thank you for your time.

Scott Laughton.

scotnet@sympac.com.au