Win32 - export keys

Hideki Saito hideki@allcity.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:33:51 -0700

This seems more of the operating system limitation causing this
problem.

Windows handles text and binary data differently while on most of
Unix based systems, it is handled equally.

When exporting ascii texts (with -a) it doesn't matter, but looks
like Window's doing its own "formatting" on binary files (probably
it's assuming stdout is text) and that's probably why you would get
extra returns...

If you decrypt binary files redirection, same problem happens (you'll
get garbage)

-- Hideki Saito mailto:hideki@allcity.net PGP Fingerprint(0x82957B66): DE6B 1301 CC7F B915 521B 3736 4716 2919 8295 7B66