new version

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:30:10 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Gael Queri wrote:

> First what version of gnupg do you use ? And with which OS ? There were
Probably the problem is the slow random gatehring code in rndunix - EGD should do better.
> If it's still too slow, we'll have to use the new functions that
> appeared in gmp-3.0. You can look at http://www.swox.com/gmp/ to
It is on my task list to integrate the changes from gmp 3 to GnuPG - however this is not that important as the current mpi functions are quite fast. In one of the last test versions I changed some crypto parametrs which makes operations on long keys much faster. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de