trusting an imported key which is the only key in a ring?

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:21:38 -0600 (CST)

I think what is desired is not for the key to be "trusted" but rahter "valid"; that is, having the desired effect equal to having the key signed with a trusted key. -- Frank Tobin http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/ "To learn what is good and what is to be valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus