PGP -m functionality in GPG?

Roger Burton West roger@firedrake.org
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:53:53 +0000

On or about Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 12:39:12PM -0600, Paul Holcomb typed:

> I'm trying to convert our user base from PGP 2.x to GPG, but I have
> two outstanding issues that I can't figure out, both related to the
> PGP "-m (to force display of plaintext only (no output file)) flag.
>
> Anyone know how to produce the PGP handling of this type of file in GPG?
No, but do bear in mind that the PGP version is inherently insecure anyway - you can configure your pager program to be anything you like, including for example an editor that would let you save the file somewhere else. -- Roger Burton West -/- roger@firedrake.org http://www.firedrake.org/roger/