What?

RBE rbe@flash.net
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:46:57 -0600

No User wrote:

> [Tuesday, 31/10/2000] RBE:
> > I have full execute permissions for all files and directories
> > involved.
> >
> My next shot: was the rndlinux executable linked against a (presumably newer)
> libc version and cannot be executed on your system?
> strings /usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux|grep -i lib
>
> If everything else fails and you are having these problems on a x86 linux
> system, try a copy of my rndlinux.o (You may find it attached to this
> message but you shouldn't trust it. Use it only for test purposes...)
My files got corrupted so I had to fully reinstall. Now I have a new problem (same results) in that, no matter how often I point it to my <home>/.gnupg secret and public keyrings, they will not recognize them. Instead of error 512, I now get error 32256, whatever that is. I installed as root, but the <home>/.gnupg files were not removed in the full reinstall. Any ideas on how to correct this? Black Eagle -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org