GPG and Eudora 4.3 Pro

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 13:24:58 -0500

On Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:14:54 +0100 or Thereabouts
The voices in my head told me that Timo Schulz <twoaday@freakmail.de> said:

> for people who need an universal GnuPG encryption tool for Windoze
> I have written a program like PGPTray. It's name is WinPT,
> Windoze Privacy Tray. It is published under the GNU GPL.
> With it you can do encryption/decryption, signing/verifying and
> key import/export. It is only a development version, but a few
> people use it already and it runs stable.
>
> For more infos see http://www.freenet.de/joesixpack/winpt.html.
> Sorry the page is only available in German, so if you want to download
> the file direct use: winpt-0.0.2.tar.gz. The program is in english.
I know that this program is directly relevent to this thread, but I thought I'd post them here once. If anyone objects just firmly tell me where to go. :-) I like this program although I can't quite get it to do what I want. It's probably something I'm doing wrong. Perhaps when GPA is finished you could put some code in there to be able to call GPA, just as with PGP-Tray you can call PGP-Keys. My only other suggestion would be a config file where certain parameters can be saved. Like the exact GPG filename. I renamed my gpg executable to something other than GPG so that I could name a batch file GPG and have the batch file call the executable (which I named GNUPG.EXE). Rich... ________________________________________ The Central New York Linux User Group Now with one of them web page thingies! www.cnylug.org <-> rich@XXcnylug.org -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org