WinPT

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 16:47:26 -0500

  Now that I have this program working, I really like it.  It's very
much what I'm used to since I got used to the PGP-Tray feature.

 WeWin32 users should definitely thank Timo for his efforts in helping
bring a graphical interface for GnuPG to Windows! :-)

 My only complaint (and I really only do have one, since I'm sure all
of my feature requests would be in future versions) is that WinPT strips
my custom comment, and the GnuPG version line out of the top of the
ASCII files that it creates.   :-(

 I actually like the original GnuPG version line, and it goes without
saying that I like my little comments that I add (which are usually
short bad jokes about my friends)      :-)

 And of course we all still look forward to beta releases of GPA.   :-)

 Rich...