Howto integrate (G/P)GP into sendmail -D?!

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:12:23 +0100

Please give a few more days to work on it, I hope that I can do a first release by the end of the week - I have to add the functionality which I need for Evolution. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org