Lost Secret Key

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:39:26 +0100

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Robert Black Eagle wrote:

> options file. When I run a check in 1.0.4 on the secret key ring, it
> gives "invalid key" as a result. I am running eDesktop 2.4 (linux) on a
The only thing I know is that there is a problem with ElGamal signing keys (but I hope you don't use them). To workaround this use the option "--emulate-md-code-bug" or create a new self-signature. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org