FYI: AES patch

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:28:50 +0200 (MET DST)

Werner Koch wrote:

> Anyway, it is only useful for symmetric-only encryption becuase
> there are yet no Rijndael preferences.
Won't explicit cipher-algo options work? Or are they overruled by the key preferences? BTW, is there a maximum number of algorithms that can be loaded as a module? When I load rijndael, idea and skipjack I lose IDEA in gpg --version. When I don't load skipjack I get idea back. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org