GnuPG Libraries

Vladimir Cvejanovic vladimir.cuejanovic@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:01:05 +0100

Hi,

I'm working on a PGP project and I've chosen to base it on GnuPG.  I'm trying
to write a program which amongst other things would allow the user to extract
the IDEA session key from a message encrypted with their public key.

I basicaly need to get hold of some development tools to do this.  Is there a
suitable c++ library out there?  I havent had much luck in finding anything.
Also I need to be able to view RSA keys in a form in which I may be able to
make some sence of them (i.e. not in ASCII armour) and posibly find a way to
extract modified or partial versions of the private key, which would suffice

If any of you have done any work on this, or if you know where I can get a hold
of some c++ libraries pleace let me know (CC me vladimir.cuejanovic@ncl.ac.uk )
Thanks
Vlad