GnuPG Libraries

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:26:01 +0200

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Vladimir Cvejanovic wrote:

> I'm working on a PGP project and I've chosen to base it on GnuPG. I'm trying
> to write a program which amongst other things would allow the user to extract
> the IDEA session key from a message encrypted with their public key.
What about gpg --show-session-key (since 1.0.3)?
Maybe gpg --list-keys --with-key-data keyID, ... is of use for you. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org