gpg 1.0.1 cannot decrypt stuff encrypted by gpg 1.0.3

Kevin D. Knerr, Sr. kknerrsr@ptdprolog.net
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:07:57 -0400 (EDT)

On 11 Oct, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:

> I've been encrypting some mail lately, and after I upgraded to gpg 1.0.3,
> the person I was emailing started getting blank messages from me.
>
> He's running 1.0.1. I did some tests.
FWIW, I'm still running gpg-1.0.1 myself. I'm also using TkRat v2.0rc5. When I first opened your message, the display was empty, but I was prompted for my passphrase and eveything displayed just fine . . . I got the same results with your subsequent gpg -vv post as well. Barthel -- ld_barthel@yahoo.com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063 Organization: The Pennswald Group -- Linux powered!! gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5 86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E I don't have a solution, but I do admire the problem! -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org