find a passpharse

Levente Farkas lfarkas@mindmaker.hu
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:54:15 +0200

hi,
I encrypt 8 of my txt files in august, and in order not to make any typo (!!!)
I cu&paste the passphrase. now when I try to decrypt them the passphrase is
not working (bad key). I suppose I use some (or all) uppercase letter were
I don't want to or lost the first or last letters or add some first or last
letters to my passphrase. BUT I able to find one of the original file too,
(what's more 2 more original file, but I don't know which files are these
files, these file are differ just in a few word) there is just 3 real different
file. if I'd be able to find out the passphrase for the encrypted and the
original file I can use it with the other. is it possible ? who can I do
that ?
thank you for you help in advance.
yours.

ps. PLEASE CC THE ANSWARE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS TOO SINCE I'M NOT ON THE LIST.
thanks.

 -- Levente                        http://petition.eurolinux.org/index_html
 "The only thing worse than not knowing the truth is
  ruining the bliss of ignorance."