GnuPG fails to import some PGP keys

Daniele Arena daniele@ripe.net
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:14:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Werner and all,

I guess that means we won't be able to import these two keys as-they-are
to a GnuPG keyring...:( Well, I guess we'll find some workaround.

I tried to find some documentation which would explain why some keys can
be imported by PGP but not by GnuPG (maybe that depends on how the key was
generated? The algorithm? The PGP version? Etc.), but I failed. Maybe
someone can provide me with some pointers to such documentation?

Again, thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Daniele.

Daniele Arena			RIPE NCC - Database Group
phone  : +31 20 535 4444	Singel 258
fax    : +31 20 535 4445	1016AB Amsterdam
e-mail : daniele@ripe.net	The Netherlands