RSA support

Jiejun Kong jkong@CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:14:47 -0800

Thank both of you.  Actually I was just trying to use GDB to trace RSA
decryption in GNU-PG, now I've got it.   However, I am still not
convinced by the relationship between IDEA and RSA in GNU-PG.  Are you
people available to illustrate this part?  Why do I have to integrate
IDEA before I can use RSA?  From GDB I saw that decryption is done by
rsa.c:secret() function, I don't see IDEA has any business there.

Best Regards,
---
Jiejun