Why stpcpy : Build problem : Solaris 2.6

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:07:26 +0200

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, David T. Bath wrote:

> Why does gnupg 1.1.1 use stpcpy rather than strcpy.
> Even the linux manpages seem to indicate it is deprecated.
My man pages doesn't say so. It is a very convenient function. The problem is that something is wrong with the configure script. There is a replacement function somewhere. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org