tcsh command line completion for gpg

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:19:36 +0200

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:

> complete gpg c/--/"(sign clearsign detach-sign encrypt symmetric \
> store decrypt verify list-keys list-sigs check-sigs \
> fingerprint list-secret-keys gen-key delete-key \
> delete-secret-key sign-key lsign-key edit-key gen-revoke\
> export send-keys recv-keys import list-packets \
Did you know that you can get the list of all gnupg options by using gpg --dump-options. Maybe this helps, also I don't know anything about tcsh completion feature. My idea is that --dump-option caan be used to put all options into a special ELF segment, so that the shell can get the options without the overhead of running the process first. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org