secmem warning on Alpha

Michel Bouissou michel@bouissou.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:09:47 +0200

Sam Roberts wrote:

> I think this option doesn't get any use, because most people just
> make gpg setuid root to fix this, but that doesn't work everywhere.
Well, it doesn't work in Windoze either, and it's kind of hard to run GnuPG SUID root in Windoze... So it might help if the --no-secmem-warning option did what one would expect it to do ;-) Michel Bouissou <michel@bouissou.net> PGP DH/DSS ID 0x5C2BEE8F -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org